Citi says that it expects ECB key rate to be bring gradually above 0 within this year as the consensus is pretty well shared amongst policymakers. Adding that such a view would be "largely independent from incoming economic data”.
What’s in the pipe?
- Cleveland Fed President Loretta Mester, Atlanta Fed President Raphael Bostic, New York
- Fed President John Williams, Fed Governor Christopher Waller speak, Tuesday
- Atlanta Fed President Raphael Bostic speaks, Wednesday
- U.S. CPI, Wednesday
- EIA crude oil inventory report, Wednesday
- San Francisco Fed President Mary Daly speaks, Thursday
- U.S. PPI, initial jobless claims, Thursday
- University of Michigan consumer sentiment, Friday
USD/JPY @ 129.27 - bullish trend
EUR/USD @ 1.0569 - Bearish trend
GBP/USD @ 1.2326 - Bearish trend
AUD/USD @ 0.6949 - Bearish trend
USD/CNH @ 6.7408- Bullish trend