Which industries are prohibited?
At Statrys, we adhere to a strict policy regarding the industries with which we engage. We do not provide services or support to customers involved in, operating within, generating income from, or having any direct or indirect dealings in, with, or through the industries listed below.
Please note that this list is provided for illustrative purposes only and is not exhaustive. Statrys reserves the right to update the list periodically and may decline to process payments related to industries not explicitly mentioned.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding whether your industry falls within the prohibited categories. Please contact our Operations Team at email@example.com for further assistance.
- Cryptocurrency trading
- Anonymous or Numbered Accounts, Shell Banking
- Correspondent Banks
- Cash and Check Handling: Check Cashing, Deposit Taking, Cash Transfer
- Credit repair, Debt Restructuring
- Debt recovery, Debt settlement, Debt Collections
- Multi-level marketing, Financial Pyramid or Ponzi Schemes
- Gambling and Gaming
- MSBs and PSPs
- Any industry known to be an illegal industry in its local jurisdiction or the UK or HK
- Illegal Drugs and Narcotics Illegal Services Prohibited
- The sale or distribution of stolen goods, counterfeit goods and violation of intellectual property, or items that violate individual privacy
- Any products harmful to human health (tobacco, e-cigarettes, and e-liquid) and pharmacological goods
- Operating a business that requires a license or special permit without obtaining such license (i.e., Unregulated Auction Houses)
- Production of Adult or Violent content
- Production or Distribution of Offensive Weapons or with potential military applications: Ammunition, Firearms, Explosives, Complex Weapons (i.e., guided missiles), Poison, Nuclear-related
- Psychic services
- Selling, hosting, distributing, producing, or promoting offensive materials, including materials that incites or promotes racial hatred or Discrimination based on gender, race, religion, national origin, physical ability, sexual orientation, or age
- Transactions involving Human Organs and Other Services
- Sanctioned individuals and entities
- Products or services related to political campaigning, social campaigning
- Trading of restricted and/or endangered animal species and products derived from them
- Sales, distribution and/or trade of archaeological and cultural relics
- Import or export of specified ‘dual used goods’ listed on the defense and strategic goods list
- Any other businesses or transactions outside of our risk appetite in accordance with our internal policies, our banking partners’ policies or the policies of participants in our payment network