Navigating cross-border payment processes can be challenging for businesses needing to pay suppliers and vendors in different countries. The traditional payment method through the SWIFT network can be slow and costly, causing frustration and delays.
So we at Statrys are excited to announce that we've teamed up with a global payment system to offer local payment solutions. This new feature eliminates the need for currency conversion and international transaction fees, making the payment process simpler and more cost-effective.
As of today, our clients can easily pay in:
- Australian Dollars (AUD) in Australia
- US Dollars (USD) in the USA
- Thai Bath (THB) in Thailand
- Vietnam Dồng (VND) in Vietnam
- Indian Rupee (INR) in India
- Euros (EUR) available in 33 European countries
- British pound sterling (GBP) in the UK
- Philippine Peso (PHP) in the Philippines
- Singaporean Dollars (SGD) in Singapore
- Indonesian Rupiah (IDR) in Indonesia
- Turkish Lira (TRY) in Turkey
- Korean Won (KRW) in South Korea
We're always working to improve our platform, and we plan to add more local payout options in the future. Stay tuned for updates!
What do you get with Statrys' Local Payment Solution?
While SWIFT can take 2-3 business days, the local network can arrive as fast as the same working day.
3x cheaper than international payments. You can check the full pricing here
Receive the full amount
Your recipient will receive the full amount you are sending, without hidden/extra fees from a correspondent or intermediary banks
What countries and currencies are available with Statrys' Local Payment Solution?
Are there any limits to how much I can transfer?
What if my transfer is above the limit?
What if the country or currency I want to pay to is missing from the list?
What is the cost of making payments in local currencies?