As an online platform, we do not support direct cheque deposits to your Statrys Account via ATM machines or DBS counters. In accordance with Hong Kong and Statrys Anti-Money Laundering (AML) policy, cheque deposits can only be processed by Statrys agents.
To deposit a cheque, please follow these steps:
1. Email us at email@example.com with the relevant cheque information, including:
- A scanned copy of the cheque
- The cheque amount
- Remitter's details
- Purpose of the payment
- Supporting documents such as invoices, agreements, contracts, etc.
2. Upon confirmation by email from our Compliance Team, please send the physical cheque to our Hong Kong office at the following address:
STATRYS - Compliance Team
17/F, 23 Thomson Road, Wan Chai, Hong Kong
You can also find our Headquarters (HK) address on our website.
3. Once we receive the cheque, we will deposit it into your Statrys account on your behalf. Please note that a cheque handling fee of HKD 250 applies. Failure to comply with this policy may result in the rejection of your cheque deposit or incur additional fees ranging from 500 to 1,000 HKD, along with potential AML compliance reviews.
To ensure a smoother account experience, we strongly recommend encouraging your business partners to utilize wire transfers as our primary supported payment method.